Ho Chi Minh city has long been considered as “food paradise” with a collection of many famous dishes representing regional cuisine. Visiting the largest city of Vietnam, you are able to choose your favorite restaurant based on your taste and budget.
If you travel to Ho Chi Minh city with the aim of relaxing and entertaining, you can consider the following suggested restaurants:
- Quan An Ngon ( 138 Nam Ky street, District 1) offers tourists more than 300 dishes of 3 regions in Vietnam.
- Camargue restaurant(74/7D Hai Ba Trung street, District 1) is famous with salmon dishes and grilled pork
- The Deck Saigon restaurant (38 Nguyen U Di street, District 2) serves Sirloin steak which is worth trying
- The Refinery Bar and Restaurant (74 Hai Ba Trung street, District 1) is spacious and has ancient-style design.
- La Cuisine (48 Le Thanh Ton street, District 1) serves Mediterranean foods
- The Temple Club (29-31 Ton That Nghiep street, District 1) has lovely and artistic view
If you are fan of snacks, you could visit the “snack paradise” in Ho Chi Minh city. Especially, they are very cheap.
- Snacks store at 8 Truong Dinh street, District 3 provides tourists with many snacks of Northern are such as salt roasted chicken legs, rice roll noodle and bread rolls
- Dalat corner store at the beginning corner of Le Van Si street, District 3 sells more than 100 types of baked roll( banh trang nuong) at the price between 10.000 and 30.000 dong
- Coco5 store at 249 Nguyen Tri Phuong street, District 10) is famous with Thailand snacks. The price varies between 10.000 and 70.000 dong
- Street stores along Duong Ba street, District 8 offers snacks at the lowest price. Here you can try sticky rice and fried noodle at the price between 7.000 and 15.000 dong
Besides the above mentioned addresses, you can explore more about Sai Gon cuisine in famous foods areas such as Turtle Lake, An Duong Vuong street, Hung Vuong street and Hoang Hoa Tham market.