After a lot of tours such as Myanmar vacation package, tours to Cambodia and Vietnam and tours to Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar, I realize the importance of choosing a travelling parter. A great partner can bring you unforgettable experience. However, a bad one can make your trip become a nightmare.
- Choose a person who is ready for pointing out your mistake: however, don’t choose the one whose criticism doesn’t not annoy you.
- Make sure that that person can be with you all day, not leave you and back home immediately when he or she wants. He (or she) can have same hobbies with you. If not, you will have to bear boring time. However, remember to spend time for yourself. Both of you need some hours to be alone.
- Don’t choose the person who nod everything: No one wants to make a quarrel, but a person who sometimes counter your idea can make the trip more interesting. Travelling means broadening your knowleadge and learning how to think in new ways. Therefore, someone who can break your “safe zone” is a better choice.
- Choose the one who is not afraid of being lost: sometimes, wandering in a city can bring surprise. It is so annoyed if someone keep complaining about getting lost.
- Avoid the ones who love taking selfie: Smart phone is an effective tool. However, you need to use it in right way. You can buy a map, or ask the locals for ways instead of searching on your phone. Besides, nothing is worse than that you go with a person who always takes selfie, and doesn’t pay attention to what is happening with the trip.
- Look for a person who is not afraid of trying a new dish: Cuisine is an important part of local culture. It is very boring if you only get bread, canned food, or fastfood. A too demanding person in food can make you annoyed and hungry.
- Choose a humorous person: Many accidents can occur during your trip. You will have to sleep at airport in Prague, try a portion of smelly tofu in Taiwan. A humourous person can make your trip less annoyed.